Viddyoze 3.0 just launched – Here’s the Viddyoze review
Viddyoze is a product that allows you to create amazing animations in 3 clicks. Yes, 3 clicks! This was first launched in September 2015. Viddyoze is a long-standing, supported product that you can trust with thousands of happy customers. Yes, I’m one of them.
Joey Xoto and the team have done the impossible with this cloud-based software and it a must have for all marketers.
What is Viddyoze
Viddyoze is a SaaS application hosted on the cloud which allows you to create intros, outros and overlays with 3 simple clicks. The templates are predefined. All you need to do is select a template, upload your logo or headline and press render. It’s as simple as that.
How many templates
With Viddyoze 3.0, they’re offering 170 templates! That’s huge. Personally speaking, once you go through all of these templates, you’ll find your favourite ones which you’ll use over and over again.
How much does it cost (The funnel)
The Viddyoze team have put together an incredible deal. The main product is only going to cost
- $47 for a personal license OR $67 for the commercial license
Only One Upsell
- $37 paid monthly for the Viddyoze Club OR $347 paid annually for Viddyoze Club
With the club, you get more unique templates added to your Viddyoze account for unlimited renders each month. The retention rate of people taking up this offer and keeping the club membership for the long term is actually high compared to other continuity offers. It’s consistently ranking in the top 10 on JVzoo which shows says something about their product
Viddyoze 3.0 Launch Special – The Upsells
Who is Viddyoze good for?
If you’re launching new businesses or working with local or even global clients/businesses, creating a stunning video like this will really put you ahead of the competition. If you purchase the Commercial license, you can actually sell these and many people have their entire business centred around selling Viddyoze.
For the time being, you don’t have to pay each time you render a video. Viddyoze have advised that after this launch of 3.0, they’ll be reverting to $10 per render. Truth be told, I have heard this before many times. So please take it with a grain of salt.
Is it worth the price?
It is my completely unbiased opinion that the front end product is extremely valuable at $47 or $67. No question about it. If you do any sort of video marketing or have any online marketing presence, this is a brilliant piece of cloud-based software which anyone can use.
Is the $37 a month or the club membership worth it? I have to be honest. I had it for 3 months and cancelled it simply because I wasn’t using it and my core business is not video marketing. Therefore, I didn’t see the value in it. I also felt that several hundred templates to chose from was enough for what I needed.
If you do produce a lot more video and work with clients like an agency this is extremely good value at $37 a month. As mentioned before, there are people who base their entire business on creating Viddyoze for clients both on a global and local level.
My Mega Bonus
How to Claim: After you’ve bought Viddyoze with the link below, send me a message and I’ll provide you with the following bonuses.
- Video showing you how I create, optimize, syndicate and index my videos. You’re going to love this because it’s not something that marketers generally teach. I’ve spent thousands of dollars collecting the tools and perfecting how to do this effectively.
- My personal contact to making amazing audio intros. Though Viddyoze often does provide a render audio file with the video clip, if you want something fully customised – you have to check out what my guy does.
- Produce Videos for Profit. Learn how to Video creation is as easy and fun to make as it is to watch. Discover methods for promoting your videos, pushing thousands of more views in no time flat. Learn how to get super effective voiceovers for your videos, even if you don’t want to do them yourself. Uncover the secrets to creating cool videos using inexpensive online tools without experience. Find out about the killer tool you can use to analyze your video to find out what people like and don’t like.
My Conclusion and Recommendation
Front-end product is completely a no-brainer. It’s a solid platform, purchase this without hesitation.
The monthly membership is an individual thing based on your circumstances. So I’ll leave that decision to you.
All the best.
To your success,